Location: HQ - San Mateo, California, United States
Scalyr’s mission is to build the best tool for engineers to understand their operational systems. Our founder, Steve Newman, cofounded Writely (aka Google Docs). Frustrated by the fact that visibility tools – even Google’s in-house tools – weren’t keeping up, Steve started Scalyr to create a better solution. It’s lightning fast, feature-rich and customers love it. The opportunity in front of us is huge and we are still in the very early days. This is going to be one of those companies where people will look back and say “I wish I’d been there when…” well, this is your chance to be part of “when”.
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Sales Operations team. As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to guide and implement sales strategy at a high growth start-up.
Function as go-to person for SFDC request and sales operational inquiries
- Be the Interface between internal users and sales productivity tool vendors such as Outreach, LinkedIn for questions, issue support and trainings
- Partner with the sales management and marketing team to help drive training on tools and processes, and best practices to help build increased seller productivity and SFDC hygiene
Salesforce.com and sales tools administration, key tasks including:
- Set up new sales hires, manage SFDC records with territory change/updates
- Day to day management of Salesforce configuration – customizing core architecture as well as profiles, user permissions, workflow rules etc.
- SFDC system maintenance and support, issue resolution
- Check that all accounts are legitimate accounts with critical fields populated with correct data
- Ensure accounts, leads, contacts are being enriched with correct data from enrichment tool
- Regularly run enrichment programs and deduplication programs if required
- Verify accuracy of contract records in SFDC
- Manually enrich fields of relevance as required
Deal support and other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales/customer organization
Your specific requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working at a technology company in a Sales Operations, business operations role.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a SFDC Administrator
- Experience supporting sales teams
- Experience with territory management, data cleansing, data enrichment projects
- Should be a creative, self-starting, fast learning, detail-oriented team player who thrives with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
How to really knock our socks off:
- Experience with deal support, order management related tasks
- Proficient with Excel, SFDC reporting
- Start-up and rapidly expanding sales organization experience strongly preferred
- Experience with databases, analytical tools
- Experience with Outreach, Linkedin Navigator, lead routing tools, territory management tools
- Competitive salary & equity at a fast growing startup
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Free lunch
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacations
- Paid parental leave
- Easygoing, low-stress, considerate and fun office environment
- Whatever equipment you need to get the job done
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply to this position